- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- Privately disclosed vulnerabilities including improperly stored HIPAA PII/PHI, misconfigured and poorly implemented access controls, SQL injections, XSS, etc.
- More than 10 years using Kali Linux (previously BackTrack)
- Experience with NMAP, BurpSuite, Wireshark, Metasploit, Nessus, OpenVAS, and IDA, and many other tools included in Kali
- Continuing education with bug bounty hunting and practice labs such as HackTheBox
- Linux, Windows, Windows Server, VMware, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Apache, Chef, TCP/IP, SSH, RDP, VPN, networking, hardware/software installation
- Netlify, Heroku, AWS
- End-user training in one-on-one and group learning environments
- PhotoShop, InDesign, DreamWeaver, Illustrator, Premiere, and Audition
- CRM tools such as Zoho and ACT!
Programming and Scripting